Do you have a difficulty maintaining a regular practice on your own?
You are not the only one. This difficulty is very common, especially among beginners. In order for you to continue benefit from mindfulness, it will be helpful for you practice together with others. Having a group of people to practice with and to share experiences with can help establish practice as a regular part of your life.
You may do any one or more of the followings:
- Join Greater Vancouver Mindfulness practice group
- Continue meeting the mindfulness class participants as an informal group to continue your mindfulness practice after completing the course/class.
- Practice with your family, friends or co-workers. (See also how to create your own mindfulness group)
- Practice mindfulness with Sung
- Continue your learning. See Continue the Learning.