Never tried mindfulness but would like to? Or would like to refresh
- Foundations of Mindfulness – This is the best class to start with.
- Introduction to Mindfulness – A quick start for newcomers.
See also: New to Mindfulness
Continue learning and practicing is essential for both beginners and experienced.
- Mindfulness (weekly session)– learn new lesson each week and group practice. Recommended each week.
- Foundations of Mindfulness – will benefit both beginners and non-beginners who haven’t attended this class.
- Mindfulness Advanced Level
- Mindfulness Retreat (A Day of Mindfulness) – learn new and deep practice. Recommended monthly.
- Awakening Group – a continuing learning group.
- Mindful Nature Walk– practice recommended each week
- Online classroom – lessons and practice in the online classroom.
- Individual lessons – learn one-on-one with the teacher.
For those who wish to learn more about mindfulness (or deepen practice).
- New Direction in Life
- Mindfulness in Nature
- Mindful Qigong (Level 2-4) – deepen your practice. Complement to formal mindfulness practice.
- Mindful Eating – It is among the easiest and most enjoyable mindfulness practices.
- Individual Lessons – learn based on your skill levels and interests.
- More continuing learning – continuing learning events including upcoming and past.
- Intensive Mindfulness Practice Guide
There are more learning events and opportunities that are not posted on website. For other learning events and opportunities, come and ask Sung.