Come join us for a day of mindfulness and meditation (dharma talk – psychotherapy, dealing with mental-emotional states) and discussion. The meditation includes sitting meditation, walking meditation, qigong meditation and eating meditation.
• Bring your own lunch and sitting cushion. Chairs provided.
• Bottled water, tea and coffee provided.
• By Donation.
• Date: March 21, 2015 (Saturday 9 am – 5pm)
• Address: Lao Buddhist Temple, 6234 – 264th Street, Aldergrove, BC (at 62 Ave)
• Registration: Contact Sung Yang.
Retreat led by Bhante Kovida (a Theravada Buddhist monk travelling and teaching around the world) and Sung Yang.