Let’s get together in Deer Lake Park for mindful nature walk. Everyone is welcome.
It is an easy one-hour walk suitable for all age groups. The park is easily accessible from Vancouver via public transit (skytrain and buses) or driving. Please see below link for detail. A tea/coffee will follow after the walk.
- Date: Nov 2 Saturday, 2013
- Time: 1:30 PM
- Meeting Location: in front of the Shadbolt Centre for the Arts (in Burnaby). Click on this link, to see the exact meeting location, its satellite photo, map, how to get there by driving or bus.
- Be prepared for weather conditions, wind, rain or snow. You may need a rainproof jacket and/or umbrella.
- If you are coming for the first time, please see the satellite photo for the exact meeting place (in the link above)
- Free public parking available at Deer Lake Park, Shadbolt Centre, Burnaby Art Gallery and street.