You are invited to leave the often-frenetic, stresses and worries of your life behind and join one day mindfulness retreat. The mindfulness retreat provides an uninterrupted opportunity to practice mindfulness for a half day long period. Also this retreat provides a friendly social opportunity to meet other practitioners to share and learn. Have a day of mindfulness to learn how to identify and stop automatic mental activities and to discover and experience richness of present moment as well as to learn and practice the art of the mindful living.
This retreat is open to anyone who wishes to practice mindfulness and experience peace and freedom in the present moment. This retreat is particularly beneficial for those who are having a difficulty practicing mindfulness alone- this group practice will make it easier for you. All levels of experience are welcome. Bring your lunch for mindful eating practice.
- Day: Sunday April 15, 2012
- Time: 10 AM – 2:30 PM
- Fee: Free
- Location: 14069 104th Avenue Surrey, BC V3T 1X4. Click here for a map and direction
• 10:00 AM – Instructions
• 10:30 AM – Sitting and walking
• 12:00 PM – Lunch.
• 1:00 PM – Mindful Movement
• 1:30 AM – Sitting
• 2:00 PM – A discussion.
• 2:30 PM – End.
• Some participants may be very sensitive to scents and fragrances. Please refrain from using scented products at the retreat.
• Be sure to bring your lunch for mindful eating practice.