Here are a few tips how you could start your own mindfulness group.
- Who: Decide who will participate. Two persons are enough to get started. You could start with your friend (,co-work, classmate or family member).
- What: Decide what to practice. E.g. sitting, walk, eating, mindful qigong, mindful yoga, See program examples
- When: Decide what day/time to meet. (Meet regularly at the same time.) For example, every Monday 7 PM, every Sunday 8 AM, or every Wednesday noon.
- Where: Decide where to meet. A public place or private space depending on needs and availability. (for example, an unused meeting room at work, a class room, a shopping mall, a park, library, restaurant, cafe, school, community center, art center or your home)
- If your group does not have an experience practitioner, invite an experienced practitioner whenever possible to your practice gathering.
- If your group is open to the general public and wish to invite others to participate, you can post your group practice schedule on MindfulnessFriends.